This package allows you to read and write information from a RouterOS host using MikroTik's RouterOS API. Notable features include:
- Complete support of the RouterOS API features
- Fully documented (see Wiki)
- Automatic translation of shell-like commands to API syntax
- Many ways to deal with responses
- Easy transfer of (small) files
- Easy and secure script execution with parameters
- (Relatively?) easy to use in general
- Tested (full code coverage).
1.0.0b5 released on 04 November 2014
If you have Pyrus, without downloading anything:
pyrus install -o PEAR2_Net_RouterOS-alpha
And in your PHP, load it with any PSR-0 compatible autoloader (e.g. PEAR2_Autoload).
Alternatively, if you download the PHAR archive from this page, you can just include it, like:
//Rest of your code
See the page in the project's wiki for details and other ways of installation.
You can download this project in either
The contents of the archives are equivalent.
You can also clone the project with Git
$ git clone git://github.com/pear2/Net_RouterOS
PEAR2_Net_RouterOS at OpenHub